The faience factory of Saint-Clement was established in 1758 by Jacques Chambrette, who already owned another one in Lunéville.In 1922 Edouard Fenal, who already owned the earthenware factory in Badonviller, became the new owner of the Saint-Clément and Lunéville factories. He established the "Atelier d'Art de Lunéville", where Lachenal, Bussière and Majorelle worked. The sculptors Charles Lemanceau and Geo Condé joined the ceramists Joseph and Pierre Mougin and they created Art Nouveau and Art Déco earthenware.

H 15 in x Larger D. 8 , top D.4 in  signed undeneath , the white spot  are a reflection of the flash.

French art deco pair of vase Saint Clement

$800.00Price