Lithogravure print from 1915 of the csar Nicholas II and his wife Alexandra , the last of the romanov .
"le petit journal " was a conservative daily Parisian newspaper founded by Moïse Polydore Millaud; published from 1863 to 1944. Together with Le Petit Parisien, Le Matin, and Le Journal, it was one of the four major French dailies. In 1890, during the Boulangiste crisis, its circulation first reached one million copies. Five years later, it had a circulation of two million copies, making it the world's largest newspaper.
This set measures 12×17.75″ / 30.5x45cm and is in good condition with a linen back.